Tuesday 5 April 2011

The Wanderer returns !!!

Not that I've been wandering aimlessly around, my days have been filled with family stuff (Lily ),work and playing catch up with myself, so have been a very poor blogger
But it's good to be back !.
Yesterday saw another visit to Rustiques
Have bought some of the Annie Sloan chalk  paint , inspired by the tables Moira has transformed ,  Picture below,  so more jobs added to my list.
If it don't move it's getting painted !!!!!

Will be back to join in WOYWW tomorrow,
have missed seeing what everyone is up to.
Anne x

3 comments:

  1. well hello stranger....where have you been....worried you'd been abducted by aliens or stitched yourself to the chair....see you soon...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a stranger Anne. Wondered what you'd been up to lol! I've not been a good blogger for weeks now and since we're going to Crieff at the weekend I won't be making anything. At least I'll be able to catch up with my favourite blogs and DT work so all is not lost!!

    My friend & I are looking forward to a trip to Simply Create week on Thursday (14th). She needs an excuse to get out of the house that day. And I don't need an excuse lol!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all is well for you and yours. Trying to fit in a trip to Rustiques and next door for afternoon tea with scones and cream :)

    ReplyDelete